One of the signs in gaming before the floor falls out from beneath you is that of wanton excess. This year?s Tokyo Game Show had that in abundance, not from console publishers mind but the mobile gaming contingent. Yet in Japan, many feel the market has peaked so the excess was very telling.
- Q&A: more math questions please answer and show work much appreaciated :D?
- Q&A: My AC Revelations saved game won’t show up!!!?
- Google’s new Chromecast reportedly coming this month, Spotify support also likely
- MyWay Mobile Storage of Grand Rapids Sponsors Annual Michigan Titanium…
- Here’s why it’s hard to take a game from China to Europe